Why Should I Care About Edmonton Equestrians?
- Edmonton Equestrians is your number one resource for competition in all horse sports in Northern Alberta
- Alberta is home to more than 1/3 of Canada’s horses and we enjoy equine recreation as much as we enjoy hockey and soccer.
- When you want to show visitors Edmonton’s quality of life, surprise them at the city’s own 1918 farm preserved in the River Valley Park. It is living history open every day of the year.
- The horses make it beautiful and exciting, in a relaxed setting.
- We benefit all Edmontonians with respite, recreation, therapy and education.
- Horses are accessible and inclusive.
- Equestrians learn lessons in industries like photography, animal technician, and veterinarian
- Edmonton is the only city in the country with equine-assisted psycholtherapy, helping people with eating disorders and post-traumatic stress disorder.